Pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation):
The administrator of your personal data is Deinde sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Lublin, Cyprysowa 21/18, 20-224 Lublin, entered into the VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Lublin-Wschód under No. 0000350329, NIP: 9462599131, REGON: 060588802.
In matters related to the protection of personal data, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Administrator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The administrator processes your personal data on the basis of your consent.
Your personal data is processed in order to:
- implementation of tasks as part of business activity,
- implementation of educational projects / in the field of labour market / social inclusion / research / in the field of entrepreneurship / etc.,
- contact related to the Company’s activities and implemented projects.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation.
Access to your data is granted to employees and associates authorized by the administrator in order to perform their official duties.
You have the right to:
- request from the Administrator access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of personal data processing,
- object to such processing,
- data portability,
- file a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, if the processing of data takes place in violation of the provisions of the above regulation,
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
Your personal data will be stored by Deinde sp. z o. o.
The period for which the personal data will be stored or the criteria for determining this period:
- Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, for the time specified in the archival category of a given case, and then to fulfill the obligation to archive documents resulting from legal provisions, as well as until the claims are time-barred;
- if you have given your consent (pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) and Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR) – personal data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn, but no longer than for the period necessary to achieve the purpose (for which they were collected), until the obligation to archive documents resulting from legal provisions is fulfilled, as well as until the claims are time-barred.
Providing personal data by you to the Administrator is voluntary.
You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, with applicable law.