Project’s Title: GreenMinds: Green Education for VET and small enterprises
Project Acronym: GreenMinds
- To promote the significant importance of environmental awareness and practices and the adaptation of relevant Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) by SMEs.
- To develop an open and accessible online “Green Social Network” platform for VET organisations to network, communicate and enhance their environmental CSR activities.
- To address and map the current needs and requirements of SMEs, concerning their environmental CSR activities.
- To provide SMEs with insight into critical CSR tools and information to support their work.
- To create a CSR Green “Bible”, a detailed step-by-step guide providing insight on the best environmental CSR strategies, targeted for SMEs.
- To assist our target groups, by providing an appropriate framework and communication methodology for CSR adaptation practices.
- To assist VET org.s in examining issues in a new perspective and support initiative-taking.
- To enhance green business opportunities among SMEs through the networking element provided by the online platform.
- To facilitate knowledge exchange and environmental awareness.
- To nurture and strengthen team morale by developing an online community of users for interacting, changing ideas and sharing their common concerns.
- Kick-off Planning Meeting
- The creation of a CSR training content programme
- Second Transnational project meeting
- A downloadable step-by-step environmental CSR Handbook for VETs.
Deinde Sp. z o. o.
This Project has received funding from the European Union.
Content expresses the views of its author(s) only.
The European Commission is not responsible for any uploaded or submitted content.
The European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.