Project’s Title: Theory of Change for the Inclusion of Women Migrants in VET
Project Acronym: InclusionToC
– Foster the integration of women migrants in VET education
– Make VET education more attractive and welcoming for women migrants
– Agree on common long-term solutions to tackle obstacles to education such as linguistic, social and cultural barriers
– Agree on solutions related to the specific problems that women migrants encounter due to their gender
– Make VET a safer and more attractive space for the most vulnerable groups such as women migrants
– Prevent isolation of women migrants through a progressive inclusion in the VET centers
– Empower women migrants in their learning journeys
– Expand migrant women’s employability chances
– Offer a concrete training material on soft skills which will be beneficial both on a professional and personal level
– Create an environment of inclusion and acceptance
– Create a core of migrant women who after the training can work as role models in their communities, assisting younger women in their educational journey
– Upskill VET staff and trainers to use the TOC
– Upskill migrant women by enhancing their soft skills and leadership competences
– Raise VET staff and trainers’ awareness about the obstacles related to the intersection of migration and gender inequality
– Help VET organisations use a participatory method (involving VET staff and migrant women) to apply TOC in VET institutions
– Empower migrant women and enhance their soft and leadership skills, to work as role-models in their own communities
FROM IMPLEMENTING THE PROJECT ACTIVITIES WILL BE:
– awareness raising about the importance and benefits of using inclusion practices for migrant women in VET education.
– raising of attractiveness of VET education and transformation of VET organisations into safer spaces for the most vulnerable groups such as women migrants
– application of long-term solutions related to the specific problems that women migrants encounter due to their gender identity
– capacity building and upskilling of VET staff and trainers on how to use TOC to apply inclusion practices into their organisations
– empowerment of women migrants’ soft skills and leadership skills, enhancement of their willingness for self-development
– improved chances of employability for migrant women
– improvement of everyday life issues for migrant women
– empowerment of women migrants who will be able to participate in the process of bringing institutional changes in VET organisation, through their participation using TOC
- Training course – Inclusion of migrant women using Theory of Change
- Digital platform: Participatory design using TOC for inclusion of migrant women
- Training guide on leadership, self development and empowerment of migrant women
Deinde Sp. z o. o.
HIP – HUB FOR INNOVATION POLICY S.R.L
RESEARCH AND EDUCATION OF SOCIAL EMPOWERMENT AND TRANSFORMATIO N-RESET LTD
AINTEK SYMVOULOI EPICHEIRISEON EFARMOGES YPSILIS TECHNOLOGIAS EKPAIDEFSI ANONYMI
STICHTING LEARNING HUB FRIESLAND
This Project has received funding from the European Union.
Content expresses the views of its author(s) only.
The European Commission is not responsible for any uploaded or submitted content.
The European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.